Feel nourished & centred in the comfort of your home with an afternoon of Yoga for the hips, deep breathing & relaxation.
We are all aware that chair sitting isn’t ideal for our hips and consequently the back and knees.
The hip joint has this amazing range of movement which is maintained by practicing these big movements on a very regular basis. Only then, the joints get lubricated thoroughly.
When the hips get tight, they might start to ache, which can also be felt in the lower back or the knees.
In order to restore or maintain health, we need to move them. Yoga has an abundance of postures that encourage our hips to rotate out and with that, lubricating the joints and strengthening the muscles around the hips.
What to expect on Saturday
- Fascia release with a ball, a wonderful way to release deeply held tensions within the connective tissue.
- A practice of movements and postures for the hips using blocks, cushions, blankets and straps to support.
- Deep breathing to improve circulation, and release tensions held within the body and the mind.
- Deep relaxation at the end for the body and mind to relax and digest and absorb the postures, movements and breathing, to improve sleep and restore the energy.
You will enjoy the session
- when your hips and/or your lower back are achy.
- when you on a chair for long spells every day.
- when you love moving and your hips are absolutely fine 🙂
- when you would love a couple of hours to yourself for some much needed self-care.
Here are the details:
Saturday, April 3rd 2021
2.00 – 4.00 pm
online via zoom
Costs are £15
The session will be recorded and sent out later for you to keep and practice many more times.
If you cannot afford the above the rate, please email me so we can make this work for you.