Deep Breathing is the Easiest and Fastest Way to De-Stress
Life is very fast. When we have quieter moments, our body forgets to relax or to take deeper breath, which would lower both, heart rate and blood pressure. Yoga provides us with an ample selection of breathing exercises that do just that, calming and quieten our system.
In this workshop I would like
- to spend a short moment to remind you of the anatomy,
- before we are going to systematically open the different breathing spaces,
- to show you easy postures which are opening the different breathing spaces,
- to teach you breathing techniques, such as Full Yogic Breathing, Nadi Shodhana, Ujjayi, Brahmari, and how you could use them in your daily life,
- you to have a go with retaining breath which makes it all more intense.
As breathing is the only activity that we do all the time, where ever we are, whatever we do, it is the perfect tool to work with to either just relax and de-stress or to go deeper inwards working towards meditation.
Everyone is welcome, beginner, intermediate, there will be something for everyone.
Start: Saturday, June 10th 2017
Time: 2.30 – 4.30 pm
Venue: 1st Ickenham Scouts, Community Close UB10 8RE
Costs: £ 15